Qliff offers DNN (DotNetNuke or .NetNuke) software development services, including:
- Commercial and public websites
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online publishing portals launching
- Custom vertical applications
- DotNetNuke modules development
Why DNN and our team for your project
DotNetNuke is an open-source web application framework built on a Microsoft ASP.NET (VB.NET) platform. It is licensed under a BSD agreement which grants the general public permission to obtain the software free-of-charge. With a growing community and a dedicated base of DotNetNuke developers, support for DotNetNuke as well as newly created modules are always close at hand and up-to-date. Due to user- and administrator-friendly features, no programming skills are required to host or administer a ready solution.
Our high-qualified team of DotNetNuke developers has obtained a wide experience in DNN developing services both full-scale portals and separate DNN modules and skins for your website. Qliff offshore development center is famous for its well-timed professional approach to DNN outsourcing.
Dot Net Nuke development peculiarity
Numerous pre-installed Dot Net Nuke modules allow you creating an interesting, original and dynamic website absolutely free of charge. You do not need any programming skills to host or administrate your website: DNN content management system is presented in the form of simple intuitively understood interface. These are just a few things of what you can easily do with a DNN-based website:
- Manage site content: add announcements, events, blogs, feedback and contact forms etc.
- Enrich your site with text, tables, pictures, links and more
- Assign membership roles and security levels
- Send bulk emails and submit the website to search engines
- Set up banner advertising and customize page appearance
Contact our sales department to get a DotNetNuke Development quote >>
If you need a robust, highly scalable and unique solution, our dedicated team of DotNetNuke developers is ready to implement your idea. We can provide programming services for new modules and exclusive skins and integrate them into the existing CMS.
DotNetNuke Modules outsourcing is widely used by both small businesses and big recognized companies.
Advantages of using DotNetNuke outsourcing
Easy to install and to host
- DotNetNuke is designed to make it easy for users to manage all aspects of their projects.
Fully extensible and scalable
- Suitable for a variety of projects -- from the smallest website to the largest corporate deployment.
Clearly licensed under a BSD-style license
- Software can be completely incorporated, modified, and adapted to personal/business use without having to worry about legalities.
Constantly evolving through real world trial
- Open source nature of Dot Net Nuke of allows programmers and webmasters to read, redistribute, and modify the source code, essentially evolving the software at a rapid pace.
Simply efficient and manageable
- DotNetNuke developers can support multiple portals off of one install. Divides administrative options between host level and individual portal level.
Priority on security
- Special focus on validation, encryption, "bug" tracking and potential threats.
- Changes can be made to portals at all levels – from basic appearance elements to new skins and module containers.
- DotNetNuke is a trademarked name, and a brand widely recognized and respected in the open source community