Qliff offers the services of the Offshore Development Center (ODC). It is a virtual community of software engineers who complement your in-house staff remotely and act as required by your project requirements and business needs. ODC can perform a variety of services related to software development life cycle.
How to work with ODC
The process of engagement with ODC is very simple. You communicate us your requirements and wishes concerning the work to be done. Jointly with you, we define the project metrics and tailor up the team of software engineers. ODC starts its work. Thus, for a fixed (as agreed upon) period, you have personnel resources and technical infrastructure at your disposal.
Contact our sales department to get a quote >>
Benefits of working with ODC:
You gain benefits
- Reduced service costs as compared with onsite development companies
- Free to negotiate and choose appropriate skills to meet your project requirements
- Full control over the project run, capability to manage it dynamically
- Seamless communication with any team member
- Back transferred intellectual capital, tangible results
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Man-hour efforts estimation
- Focus on your core business needs and project goals
- Regular task reporting
- Transparent development workflow
- Flexibility to synchronize working shifts with business hours in your company
- Modern communication technologies to regularly keep in touch
- Regular deliverables, high-quality services
- Protection of intellectual property rights and business relationship, if necessary. A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is signed.
- Scalable or downsized ODC’s infrustructure depending on the project requirements
Long-term collaboration due to your:
- Additional project-related requirements, including product updates, enhancements, new versions
- Need for resources for different projects