The following warranty is provided by Qliff to all our clients. We are open to your requests of extending the warranty for you individually, you may contact us to discuss this.
- Intellectual Property protection and Confidential Information protection. You may read more in the IP protection article and see our standard NDA.
- Transfer of all rights for the source code and other materials developed by Qliff to the client. This relates to those materials and source code which have been developed per contract with the client except the parts which Qliff places in its library for reuse in the future projects with the client and other clients.
- Permission to change requirements for a project after the project has been started. Qliff's goal is to satisfy all clients' wishes and we know that it is mostly impossible to define all requirements in detail before you see some preliminary versions of your product. That's why we will accept minor changes in your requirements and will implement them for free (for fixed-price projects). The only limitation from our side is that volume of the work to implement changes in requirements should not exceed 10% of the project size (in terms of man-months). Our iterative and incremental software development process is especially adapted for the projects with significant uncertainty in requirements at the beginning of the project and for the projects with changing requirements. We usually provide minor releases to clients each 1-3 weeks depending on specific project, this allows client to see preliminary results and to adjust requirements more effectively.
- All software development activities for our clients are performed in our Omsk office, exclusively by Qliff, Ltd. staff. WE DON'T HIRE ANY 3rd PARTIES because our key differentiator and our specialization is quality of software development. In this aspect we trust only ourselves in this factor.
- Availability for answering any questions and resolving any issues with minimal delays. For every project we provide you a project manager, who is always available for your phone calls. Even if he is not in office, you may call him/her and ask your question or inform about any type of problem. He will do everything possible to answer or to resolve the problem ASAP, he will contact developers and other specialists in case of need. We inform you about contact details of the Project Manager in the contract and you can negotiate a schedule of PM's availability directly with PM.
- 60 days warranty period for the fixed price projects. After a fixed price project is completed and accepted by a client, Qliff fixes any bugs or defects in the product free of charge during the 60-days' period of warranty. Qliff understands that it is not always possible to find all bugs in the product during the process of acceptance, so we provide this warranty period for the fixed price projects to give you more confidence in quality of your product. Certainly, we will do everything to avoid any bugs in your product, however even Google and Microsoft products contain bugs, but you should be sure that if you find one within the warranty period, we will fix it for free and within a short period of time.
- Predictability in terms of prices. Our price adjustments relating to the growth of business expenses and personnel costs are no more than 3-10% per year for a specific retainer type of contract. This makes you confident in predictability of our services and your costs. Qliff's goal is to deliver you quality and to keep your costs low. According to this principle, we hope that you will become our long-term or even lifetime client.
You may look through the standard contract to learn more.